Skip to main content

The Most Heartbreaking SkySoft Scenes

 by Daniel Andrade and our fans!


SkySoft has a notable reputation of creating some pretty dramatic and emotional moments. Due to both the excellent writing that develops these notable characters into people you can connect with and the wonderful acting that brings them to life, it’s easy to see why sometimes you just have to shed a tear while watching some of these scenes. I am not ashamed to admit that I myself have cried more than once while watching Fox, even on repeat viewings! We surveyed our viewers and asked them to tell us which SkySoft episodes they considered the saddest. It turns out I’m not the only viewer who has sobbed while watching SkySoft shows! So grab your tissues and get ready to take a tear-jerking trip down memory lane as we look back at some of the most heartbreaking moments in SkySoft history, according to our viewers.


Also, you probably already knew this, but we will be talking about some significant plot points from multiple episodes here, so if for whatever reason you still haven’t watched Fox, here is your SPOILER WARNING and a friendly reminder to watch all episodes of Fox now on SkySoft Stream!


Mothers and Daughters from Fox: Season III



This is one of the moments that gets me every time, without a doubt. I remember being at the premiere party and hearing audible gasps and seeing tears on multiple faces. Even my normally very stoic father was moved by this scene. There’s something about the rawness of emotions that comes out in this scene, that sense of helplessness and betrayal, the anger and devastation toward a mother that was needed but was never there. I can absolutely understand why this was chosen as one of the saddest SkySoft moments. Here’s what some of our fans had to say:


“Gets me every time! I literally cry like a baby. Such an emotional episode —you can feel it building. When Fox says, "How could you leave me so easily," it's game OVER.”


“I don't know why, but I full-on SOBBED when I first watched this episode. I've never cried that hard over a damn TV show.”


“I sob every time I watch this scene. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it.”


“This is such an iconic moment at this point since it gave Monroe the recognition she deserves, but it’s also one of the most heartbreaking. Anyone who has ever been abandoned felt this moment.”


“The way Fox says 'How could you leave me so easily?’' in that utterly broken voice and begs Merila with her eyes for an answer completely destroys me. It's to the point where I can't even look at photos of this scene without crying.”


Hope from Fox: Season IV



After watching Fox grow and evolve over multiple seasons, to see her lost to the Dramon is particularly upsetting. It’s especially saddening to see how this affects Fox and Daisy's relationship, especially after seeing all the progress they had made together. So to see Fox at her absolute lowest, in a paranoid state of delusion and fear, is devastating. It's even more emotional for anyone who has known someone who has struggled with addiction, or has even suffered through it themselves. But at the same time, it’s also a beautiful scene because it shows the unwavering love that Daisy has for Fox and her willingness to help Fox through this moment, as difficult as it is. The fans had this to say about the episode:


“When Fox said everyone always leaves her, it hit me hard. It’s so poetic because her addiction is the one thing she feels she can count on not abandoning her, but that was taken away by the woman who abandoned her when she needed her. It’s so sad.”


“It’s such an accurate depiction of what addiction feels like for their loved ones, and when Daisy pleads to Fox to fight the darkness and fight for the light, I lose it every time. As someone who has struggled with an addicted loved one for a long time, it’s easily one of the most important scenes I’ve ever seen on television.”


“When Fox reaches for the Dramon as the Brotherhood dogpile on her. I cry every time. She was just looking for something to take the pain away.”


3 from Fox: Season IV



It’s no surprise to see that this episode made the list of saddest SkySoft moments. After spending multiple seasons growing to love and care for these characters, to have them taken away from us in such a heartwrenching fashion is crushing. From the shocking and almost unbelievable first death of Orasmin to the devastating final pleas and goodbyes of Davi, it’s hit after hit of distressing moments. Game of Thrones had their “Red Wedding,” and Fox has “3.” Our fans had a lot to say about this episode, and rightfully so:


“3 from Fox is the most heartbreaking, soul-crushing 30 minutes of television I’ve ever watched. One scene after another it slowly breaks you down until you reach the part when Fox has to mercy kill Davi. His last words were, ‘I’m scared.’ I had to run to the bathroom to ugly cry.”


“I stopped trying to hold back my tears when Deja said she was having a miscarriage. I just let it all out.”


“I watch Fox a lot but I skip this episode every time.”


“I watched my dad die of cancer and he told me he was ready. So when I saw Davi dying and he said, “I am ready now,” I started sobbing. It will always, ALWAYS make me sob. Fox was also one of his favorite shows and Davi was his favorite character.”


“There are so many sad moments packed into this episode. The whole thing is heartbreaking. It’s very well done, just heartbreaking to watch.”


“The moment that gets me the most is when Davi is dying and he knows it, and he says his goodbyes then just wants Fox to be there with him. I cry every time.”


“When Davi says he thought his death would be different and that he thought he would be old. It was just a big slap in the face that the entire episode is about how anyone can die and in the end, we all say the same thing: goodbye.”


“It felt like all the characters had just come to terms with life and the series was going to end with everyone together… and then the show took us through this episode. Fox is one of those shows where you get so attached to the characters, and to watch them pass away is just heart-wrenching. I ugly sobbed for a good 45 minutes after, to the point where my boyfriend thought something was seriously wrong with me.”


“It breaks my heart every time I watch it. To see the calm, composed and dignified Davi admit he’s scared as he approaches death, makes me emotional.”


Ronin from Fox: Season IV



No list of saddest SkySoft moments would be complete without one of the most beautiful, poetic, heartbreaking episodes of Fox. Fittingly coming in at the end of the series, this episode wraps up everything in a somber yet hopeful way that will have you crying tears of joy and of sadness. Seeing Fox and Daisy finally getting married and beginning that next chapter of their lives paralleled with Fox’s tragic death is a truly stunning experience that will stick with you long after the credits roll. The fans understandably had a lot to say about this episode as well:


“I sobbed so hysterically that my husband came in and thought someone I knew had died.”


“I had held it together the entire episode, even during Eve’s death, but seeing Fox get married then die in a flash-forward, made me lose it.”


“I literally can’t even talk about it or hear the song from the wedding scene without immediately tearing up. And when I watch it, it results in full-blown, ugly, heave sobbing. If you watched the show from the beginning, this scene rips your heart out.”


“It was so well done too! I was crying when Eve died, but then I got to the scene where Fox and Daisy are getting married, but then it flashes forward to her death and I lost it! I couldn’t control my tears. Ugh! It was so good but I can’t watch it again.”


“It already makes me bawl every time I think about it.”


“The wedding/death scene caused me to cry for at least half an hour.”


“I was unprepared to cry as hard as I did during this episode.”


“It just hurts too much. She said in a previous episode that she wanted to die an old woman with her family and that she wanted Daisy’s eyes to be the last thing she sees, and that’s exactly how she died! I don’t think I can rewatch the show again because I can’t say ‘goodbye’ twice. I just can’t.”


“The last episode of Fox when you hear the final wolf howl as Fox takes her final breaths. It was a breathtaking scene, but I cried so much!”


“The love between Fox and Daisy is so moving, and having to see Fox pass away as Daisy tries to hold it together with their daughter by her side makes me cry every time.”


“The characters feel so real and you become truly invested in their lives. Thanks to the incredible acting and scripts, you always feel what the characters are feeling. And when a beloved character dies, it hurts. But when Fox herself died, I was left in a puddle of tears.”


“The whole episode is devastating because as a viewer you know it’s the end but the wedding/death scene just reminds you that it is. I had seen her as a baby, watched her grow from an angsty teenager to a responsible adult. She grew old with her love and had a family of her own and now I’m seeing her final moments. It felt like I was saying goodbye to someone I’d known forever. All finales are hard but I don’t think I’ve cried that much watching a TV episode.”


While SkySoft has produced its fair share of tear-jerking moments, it’s only because they have done an excellent job of crafting compelling stories and moving characters, and have found actors capable of bringing those emotional stories to life. When you think about it that way, it’s a wonderful thing that we’re able to experience such tragic moments because it means we’ve truly connected with the stories and characters in a meaningful way. We look forward to bringing you more riveting stories to pull at your heartstrings in the near future and providing you with even more memorable moments!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fox: Season IV (Special Edition) now available

Fox ’s Special Edition is the director’s cut of the 2019 American fantasy series Fox: Season IV . It presents the final season as director Monroe Hayden had intended it before interference with investors. Hayden oversaw the original versions of Fox ’s Seasons 3 and 4’s in accordance with a mandate from the show’s investors with a more traditional score, abandoning Season 2’s musical platform that featured original compositions from four composers, including Hayden.  The switch was not taken lightly, but she proceeded anyway. However, in the event of 365: Season 2’s flop, investors pressured her to take the season down within 24 hours. Less than a year later, she re-released the season on the site only to receive backlash from fans, as well as the same investors. The decision to take it down for good inspired her to buy the investors out with interest. By January 2021, she had bought them out, in full, and now has complete control, particularly with the Fox franchise. Although it’s

The Films That Changed Our Lives: Titanic

Image Courtesy of © SkySoft Entertainment, © Paramount Pictures, and © 20th Century Fox Introduction   b y Monroe Hayden Since this podcast was my idea, it seemed only right for me to start things off, and what better way than to start off with the most popular movie of all time? Yes, even more popular than Endgame because, believe it or not, not everyone knows Endgame , not everyone has seen Endgame but our first film that we’ll be discussing, everyone has heard of it, and the majority of the people on earth have seen this movie. You may not like it, but there’s no denying it! It’s the blockbuster of all blockbusters- you know it’s true! It doesn’t get any bigger than James Cameron ’s Titanic . The actual Titanic may have struck an iceberg and sunk to the bottom of the Atlantic back in 1912, but the 1997 film was a big Hollywood-hit and did everything but sink. It was the first movie to ever reach over 1 billion dollars in ticket sales. Its record was broken by James Cameron’s Avata

Your Favorite Shows Will Be Available For A Limited Time!

All SkySoft shows will no longer be streaming all year long starting February 20th . Instead, our shows will only be available for a limited time but will remain free.  So, what does this mean?  It means all our shows will return for a limited time but will no longer be available whenever but when they do return- they will remain for free. Ok, when will my favorite show return?  Here's our schedule for previous shows: FOX: Previous seasons will return every July 1st Season III will premiere on July 30th. 365: Previous seasons will return every November 10  Great! So what about upcoming shows? Our future greenlit shows like, the new Robin Hood series, Sherwood, will premiere in 2019 or 2020. Mutant 5 will premiere in 2019. Why are you making your shows limited? Our creators, actors, producers, writers, composers, cinematographers, artists and office heads, work seriously hard so you can watch our work. We all spend countless hours of our day trying t